Tuesday, June 30, 2015

July SOTM Blog Hop - Life Is Wonderful

Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month CTMH consultants will be featuring the July Stamp of the Month, Life is Wonderful. If you are coming from Maureen's blog you are on the right track! If for some reason you get lost along the hop please visit Melinda's blog for a list of participating consultants.




Unfortunately life has taken hold of me this month and I was unable to complete my project for this hop. Please check back though as I'm excited to get it finished and posted! Thanks for your patience.

If you would like to order this stamp set please talk to your CTMH consultant or visit my blog HERE. Now please continue on to the Wendy's blog to see what she's created!

~Michelle Battitori


No comments:

Post a Comment