Sunday, May 24, 2015

June Creative Club - 8" x 10" Artfully Sent Canvas Project



If you think the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge is just for cards I'm here to tell you it's not! Please join me on Friday, June 12th at 7 pm where I'll show you how to transform one of the 5" x 7" Artfully Sent cards into an 8" x 10" canvas wall hanging!

The cost of the class is $10. Please RSVP no later Wednesday, June 10 via my Meetup group, Manassas Area Papercrafters. I hope to see you there!

~Michelle Battitori

P.S. Due to the nature of this class take-home kits won't be available. However, if I'd be happy to make a complete project for you for $15 (plus shipping if applicable). Projects will be be shipped/ready for pickup within 10 days. To order please message me with your address and I'll paypal you a total. 

No comments:

Post a Comment