Thursday, April 30, 2015

May SOTM Blog Hop - Just Sayin'

Welcome to the May Stamp of the Month blog hop! This month we are featuring the May SOTM, Just Sayin'. If you are coming from Jennifer's blog you are on the right track. This hop is a great big circle but if you get lost along the way simply go HERE for a list of participating CTMH consultants.


When I first saw this set I knew the stamps would be a perfect accent to document a zip lining trip my hubby and I took on a Hawaii vacation in 2012. I kept the page pretty simple. I started with the Seaside Paper pack and the Surf's Up Picture My Life cards. I love how well these two products coordinate despite being from different sets.


To decorate the page I used the circle and triangle shapes to create an accent banner in the top right of my page. With the banners and hand stitching on the bottom I wanted to keep my other embellishments simple so I finished it off by stamping the sentiments and clustering them around the page. 



I love adding interactive elements to my pages so I added the QR codes for the YouTube videos of our adventure. Hopefully this technology will be available for future generations to watch!

Supplies Used (All CTMH Unless Otherwise Noted)
Paper: Seaside, Grey Flannel (retired), White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Just Sayin'
Ink: Chocolate, Black, Desert Sand, Sorbet, Hollyhock
Other: Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Paper Piercer, Black Thread, Needle, Houndstooth Washi Tape, 3D Foam Tape, Sponge Daubers, Surf's Up Picture My Life

Thanks for checking out my project! Please hop on over to Jenny's blog to see what creative project she's made!

~Michelle Battitori

No comments:

Post a Comment