Monday, March 16, 2015

Hopscotch Scrapbook Workshop


I'm happy to announce that Sunday, April 12th is the next scrapbook workshop! We'll stamp, we'll embellish, we'll have a great time creating 3 two-page layouts perfect for Easter, Spring, Summer, or vacation photos!

The cost of this workshop is $35 and includes:
  • (1) packet of Hopscotch paper (all pre-cut)
  • (1) package of Hopscotch Complements
  • (1) package of Hopscotch Assortment
  • (1) Extra Thick Twine
  • (1) package of 3D Foam Tape
  • pre-cut Cricut Die Cuts
  • use of my stamps and ink
RSVP deadline is Friday, March 27. Please visit my Meetup. group, ManassasAreaPapercrafters, to reserve your spot. I will be pre-ordering materials for this class so payment is required at time of RSVP.

Hope to see you there!

~Michelle

P.S. A huge thank you goes to fellow consultant Dana Kessler for allowing me to lift her fantastic layouts!


No comments:

Post a Comment