Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Card-A-Thon Class

On Saturday, Feb 7 at 10 am I will be hosting another Card-A-Thon class! I love these classes and hope you'll be able to join me! This month's Card-A-Thon theme is A Year of Cards. I've designed 12 different cards for you to choose from all based on a holiday for each month of the year. I'll be sharing all the cards throughout the week but here's a sampling of what's available to choose from:


Here's how it works...you'll have two hours to make as many cards as you can! Everything will be pre-cut and ready to make. Simply take each card box to your station and create! If you like a particular card feel free to make more of it (just be mindful of others who may want to make it as well). The only "rule" is that you must completely finish the card before moving on to the next one. The only supplies you'll need are your adhesive and VersaMat. The cost for this class is $15 or free with any $50 CTMH order!

I have a few spots open so if you'd like to RSVP here's the link: February Card-A-Thon Class

Hope to see you next Saturday!

~Michelle Battitori

No comments:

Post a Comment