Sunday, December 14, 2014

December Creative Club - Joy Wall Hanging



We went green for December's Creative Club using recycled box materials to make this adorable chipboard wall hanging!


Everyone had an opportunity to try out the Cricut Explore machine and Design Space. Combined with the Art Philosophy Cartridge we were able to complete this project pretty quickly (minus the wait time for our technical difficulties).


As a thank you to my guests I raffled off the stamp set we used during class. Congrats Dianna on your win! Now you can no longer say, "I never win anything!"

I feel so very blessed to have these women in my life! We've made quite a few projects in 2014 and I look forward to creating in 2015! If you are ever free the 2nd Friday of each month I'd love to have you join me!

Have a wonderful day!

~Michelle

P.S. If you are interested in instructions for this project they are for sale on my Etsy page, MichellesPaperMagic, under the Workshop Section.

No comments:

Post a Comment