Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Vinyl Glass Block Class


I've received a lot of positive feedback with my lighted glass blocks and am now offering it as a class! If you are in the Northern VA area please join me on November 22 at 10 am to make either the "Welcome Scroll" or "Split Monogram*" glass block!

These blocks are perfect additions to your home decor or make great gifts for family, friends, and teachers!

*The full alphabet is available for the monogram option. Please specify name preference when you RSVP. (I'm working on creating a photo of the full monogram alphabet and will edit this post when I have it available.)

This class will include the following:

  • (1) pre-frosted 8" x 8" glass block
  • (1) set of 20 plug in lights
  • pre-designed vinyl in your choice of either "Welcome Scroll" OR "Split Monogram" 
  • Transfer tape
  • Use of my Cricut Machine and Cricut tools
The scroll and monogram will be cut in black and you will have a limited selection of color vinyl colors to choose from for the interior words. 

To attend this class please RSVP at my Meetup Group, Manassas Area Papercrafters. You must RSVP by Wednesday, November 19 and pre-payment is required to attend. 

Hope to see you on November 22nd! 

~Michelle Battitori

No comments:

Post a Comment