Monday, November 10, 2014

Two Single Page Scrapbook Layouts



It's been awhile since I've done any traditional scrapbooking. I decided to "ease" into it a bit by creating these single page layouts without any stamping. This also just happens to coordinate with November's Heart 2 Heart Challenge this month!


The "All Boy" layout features the paper Good Times, a retired set. I actually bought it 5 years ago...yes, I have LOTS of paper! The journaling was done on one of the Picture My Life (PML) Chalk It Up cards. I love that even though the PML cards are current products they still coordinates with my older CTMH papers!


The "Good Times" layout features another retired set called Caboodle. For this layout instead of using a PML card I created a journling block to mirror the chipboard total.


 I used the Cricut Artbooking cartridge to bring the photo mat found on page 82 into Design space. I resized it to 4 1/2" and copies it to create another layer. I cut them out in coordinating papers and then used my Shin Han Maker to create the dots.


Super easy and super quick! And that's a good thing when you have tons of photos to scrap! Thanks for looking!

~Michelle

P.S. Did you know that the PML cards now have a la carte options?! Yep, you can get the same beautifully designed cards but without the Memory Protectors or designed cover sheet! Check them out on my website HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment