Thursday, October 9, 2014

Journaling Cards Box Gift Set


I've been busy prepping for an upcoming craft fair this Saturday, October 11, and this is one of the items I'll have available for sale.

I decorated the Journaling Card Box with retired Lollydoodle papers and coordinating MyStickease Assortment along with some Shimmer Trim.

The cards were designed using the Lollydoodle Card Workshop On The Go Kits. While this set isn't available anymore you can make a similar project using any of the Card Wokshop On The Go Kits found HERE! The kits make it super easy since they include cutting directions, a stamp set, paper, and accessories!

I hope this inspires you to make something fun today. I look forward to sharing some of my other projects in the next few weeks.

~Michelle Battitori

No comments:

Post a Comment