Friday, August 1, 2014

Annual Inspirations Blog Hop


If you are looking for inspiration to use the wonderful, brand new CTMH products then you've come to the right place! Join me and other CTMH consultants as we share our creations with new product from the Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations Idea Book!



This "hop" is a little different than others I've done. Simply click on any of the pictures below to visit other CTMH consultant's blogs and see their artwork. This hop will continue to grow with new entries until August 7, so come back to this post for more inspiration!

New entries are added at the bottom so scroll down to view the latest each day!
 

For my project I chose to focus on the Base 'N Bling Wearable Crafts line, specifically the Oval Cuff Bracelet

This project came together in minutes and I love how easy it was to customize my piece based on my own likes and favorite colors. Below is a step-by-step of how to create your own bracelet!

Supplies Needed (each product is linked to my web store for easy reference):
Step-By-Step:
 
1. Start by choosing an image from one of the two rectangular style sheets (Signature or Journey). I was drawn to the "I choose to be awesome today" sentiment from the Journey Style Sheet.
 
2. Once selected place the glass cover over top and lightly trace with a pencil. Remove glass cover and trim with your scissors. The cut does not need to be perfect but it should fit into the cuff easily. 
 3. Peel the backing off the sticker and place into your cuff. Generously apply Liquid Glass to the cuff. This is not a time to skimp! You want that cover to stay put!
 
 4. Place the glass cover on the Liquid Glass and hold for about 60-90 seconds. You want the Liquid Glass to ooze out the sides. This is to ensure you get all those pesky air bubbles out!
 
 5. Use baby wipes or wet paper towels to wipe up the excess liquid glass. It won't be completely dry but you can wear your new customized bracelet right away!
 
That's it! I told you it was easy. If you would like to make your own  bracelet please contact your CTMH consultant or visit my webiste, www.michellebattitori.ctmh.com.

Now, please enjoy the fabulous creations by other CTMH consultants by clicking on the links below!

Don't forget to come back to this post for new projects!

~Michelle Battitori

P.S. Thank you Tresa Black for setting this blog hop up! You rock!!



No comments:

Post a Comment