Monday, July 21, 2014

Card-A-Thon Kits Available for Purchase


 
 
On Saturday I hosted a Card-A-Thon making session at my house. Right now you might be thinking, "What's Card-A-Thon?" Let me explain. It's my version of a bulk card making session where I do all the prep work and you get a specific amount of time to make as many cards as you can!

 
I have a few card kits left that are available for purchase. Each kit will come with the following items to complete 10 cards (A2 size):

  • Pre-cut papers
  • Card bases and envelopes
  • Pre-stamped images
  • All accessories to complete the cards
  • Printed Color Tip Sheet on how to complete your cards
  • Bonus item
Card kits are $15 each (shipping included in price). To complete the cards you will need adhesive, 3D Foam Tape (optional), Paper Piercer, Glue Dots.

To order your kit please use the link below:



Here are close-ups of the cards:






Card-A-Thon was a lot of fun and I certainly plan on doing this again! Thanks so much for checking it out!
To order your kit please use the link below:




~Michelle Battitori

No comments:

Post a Comment