Thursday, April 17, 2014

Religious Easter Card


It's been awhile since I've been in my craft room and boy does it feel good to create! The minute I saw this week's Freshly Made Sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do! This card is going to my Grandma.


To make this card I embossed a piece of Colonial White Cardstock using the Quatrefoil Embossing plate and rounded the top two corners with my corner rounder. Next I stamped the cross in Chocolate Ink and added it to the card with 3D Foam Tape. Before I adhered the top of the cross I added a piece of coordinating purple ribbon from my stash.


The stamp is from Greatest Love (B1444). It has beautiful religious sentiments that I think would work well for both Easter or sympathy cards.
 

 I hope my Grandma likes it! Thanks for checking it out.

~Michelle

Here's the sketch I used for inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment