Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Beach Layout


During our recent Hawaiin vacation we had the opportunity to visit Turtle Bay in Oahu's North Shore. The views were spectacular and seeing the turtles up close and personal was AMAZING!


The Footloose WOTG layout was absolutely perfect to capture this event. The stamp set that's included with the kit has this fabulous turtle stamp. I can't wait to get the photos printed and put on this layout!!! Here are a few photos from the trip.





P.S. If you are a Lost fan the hut that was used in many of the scenes was just a couple hundred feet away. I never really watched the show but I had to take a photo for my some of my co-workers who were big fans.



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): Paper: Stamps: Ink: Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment